General Terms and Conditions
Section I – Overview
Art.1. (1) These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Tremoline Ltd., UIC BG203747721 (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") and visitors to the website www.tremoline.com (hereinafter referred to as "Visitors").
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, the Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and all subsequent changes in them, and undertake to comply with them.
II. Website holder detail
Art.2. (1) Information about Tremoline Ltd.:
Company Name: Tremoline Ltd.
Headquarters and address of management: 11 Dragovitsa str., 1505 Sofia, Bulgaria
Correspondence details: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Supervisory authorities: Commission for Personal Data Protection - 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., 1592 Sofia, +359 2 9153518, +359 2 9153525, email@example.com, www.cpdp.bg
Art.3. The website www.tremoline.com provides Visitors with information about the activities, services, and products of the Provider, as well as access to published news and materials, the opportunity to publish opinions and comments, review the uploaded content and any actions necessary for the full use of the Site for its intended purpose.
III. Intellectual Property
Art.4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Provider and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, and they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Provider.
(2) The images on the Site, as well as other visual elements representing the intellectual property of the Provider may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without his prior written consent.
(3) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Site without the permission of the Provider is a violation, for which the violator bears civil, administrative, and criminal liability in accordance with applicable Bulgarian law.
Art.5. (1) The Provider does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualization of all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) The reference to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is made in accordance with good manners and commercial practice and if the reference and the ways of presenting the link do not raise doubts about the authorship of the Provider on the materials, so visitors are not misled.
IV. Personal Data Protection
Art.6. (1) The Provider takes measures to protect the personal data of Visitors in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. of the European and Bulgarian legislation, as well as the Personal Data Protection Policy, announced on its website.
(2) The Provider does not send identifying information to third parties, as technical information and information about the use of the Site by Visitors is processed by the company maintaining the platform, on which the Site is placed in compliance with personal data protection and information security.
(3) The Provider collects and processes data for cookies in accordance with its Policy, which the Visitors become acquainted with when loading the Site.
V. Amendment of the general terms and conditions
Art.7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time by promptly publishing on the Site the amended General Terms and Conditions, together with a notice to the Visitors about the changes.
(2) The changes in the present general terms and conditions are effective for all Visitors from the moment of their announcement on the Site.
VI. Limitation of liability
Art.8. (1) The Provider provides access to the content of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) The Provider is not responsible for damages and lost profits of the Visitors caused by the materials contained on the Site.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. Other Provisions
Art.9. The visitors of the Site are obliged to observe the ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of the Provider when using the Site and the materials contained in it.
Art.10. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in these general terms and conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art.11. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Visitors to the Site as of January 31, 2022.
Art.12. There is only one way you can purchase our original products directly from us up to now.
To purchase, you must send to us:
11 Dragovitza str.,1505 Sofia,
a clear order by e-mail or letter about your purchasing products and the exact quanty of the items.
Art.13. As soon as we have checked and proceeded with your order, we will send you an order confirmation with all needed payment details by e-mail.
IX. Payment Methods
There are two ways you can pay for your orders up to now.
Art.14. Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery service is available only for private customers with delivery and billing address inside the Bulgaria (National service). This service also allows you to pay the invoice total when you receive the parcel(s) and inspect or check the received product(s).
Art.15. Bank transfer
As soon as we have checked and proceeded with your order, we will send you an order confirmation with all needed bank details (as IBAN, Swift/BIC code and etc.) by e-mail. Please note that a bank transfer can take 2-4 working days (for international bank transfers) to arrive. We will inform you after payment receiving.
We will only ship once the payment has been received.
Some banks will apply a charge to transfer money, so please check beforehand.
Art.16. If you are an EU-consumer and want to purchase Tremoline product directly from us, you have to know that you have the right to withdraw and return the ordered items within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receiving the items.
Art.17. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send to us:
11 Dragovitza str.,1505 Sofia,
a clear statement by e-mail or letter about your decision of withdrawal.
You can use WITHDRAWAL NOTICE form attached below, but it is not obligatory.
Art.18. In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Art.19. If you withdraw from your order, we will refund the payments we have received from you, including shipping charges no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which your withdrawal notice and the returned items have been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same way of payment that you used in the original transaction. Please note the cost of returning the items to us must be covered by the customer.
Art.20. All items are sold as described and cannot be returned in case they arrive in a condition different than the one described or photographed. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original pacaging.
Art.21. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the items in their original, as-shipped condition with all original pacaging. You must return the items to us immediately and in any event not later than 14 (fourteen) days after informing us by withdrawal notice or letter.
Art.22. The deadline is met if you send the items before the expiration of the period of 14 (fourteen) days from the day of sending the notice.
Non-EU-consumers do not have the right of withdrawal (right of cancellation).
WITHDRAWAL NOTICE form [pdf] - for download
Art.23. All the products produced by TREMOLINE Ltd. and purchased from us or our official dealers are covered by a 24 month warranty, starting on the date of receipt.
Art.24. The Customer is obliged to check the purchased items immediately after receiving them to make sure they have not been damaged during shipping, have missed something, or have obvious faulty or damages. In case of proved defects or damages the Customer has to notify us or our official dealer by email in 3 working days period.
Art.25. During the warranty period any fault of the products ascribable to materials or manufacturing defects will be eliminated free of charge by repairing, by replacing with a comparable product or by refunding of the amount paid for the product, less a reasonable allowance for usage, upon its return. The warranty services do not entail an extension of the warranty period nor do they give rise any right to a new warranty.
Art.26. Proof of the warranty is provided by the proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase no free replacement or repair will be carried out.
Art.27. For repairs or replacement during the warranty period, return the product in its original packaging together with the proof of the purchase to us or our official dealers. Before that the Customer has to notify us or our official dealers by email.
Art.28. These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by:
- improper installation not performed according to original product’s instructions.
- improper use.
- improper or inadequate maintenance and care.
- connection to incompatible equipment.
- unauthorized modification and tampering.